Comprehensive and Competitive Risk Management in the Hospitality Industry
USI’s Hospitality Resort Management team delivers industry leading solutions and services for food and beverage operators, hotel and accommodation providers, travel and tourism companies and other related businesses. We advise hospitality clients on managing business risks related to workers' compensation, property coverage exposures associated with seasonality, business interruption, general liability exposures associated with staff and guests, umbrella/excess liability, automobile liability, management & professional services, claims & risk control with a focus on guest safety, and more.
USI’s Hospitality Resort Management Practice also offers specialty services including:
- Contract Review and Insurance Policy Compliance
- Classification Review and Loss Forecasting
- Claims Review for Proper Closing
- Review Applicability of Loss Sensitive Plan
- Cyber Risk Protection
- Liquor Liability
- Modeling for Natural Catastrophe
- Environmental Risks
- Targeted Risk Control
- International Exposures
- Builder’s Risk Insurance and Sub-Contractor Risk Management, including the USI Exclusive Program for midsize property owners, and developers*
- ThreatSafe, a set of solutions addressing Terrorism, Active Assailant, Loss of Attraction, and other exposures*
* Proprietary and exclusive USI programs.
To analyze our clients' business issues and challenges, our Hospitality & Resort Management team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary business analytics with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s risk profile and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for improving their total cost of risk.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our Hospitality & Resort Management solutions can help manage risk exposures so you can provide high quality service to your customers. Email PCsolutions@usi.com to learn more or contact your local USI office today.