Employee Benefits Consulting
Solutions Focused on Enhancing Benefit Programs and Managing Costs
Increasing healthcare costs and an evolving regulatory environment demand highly technical benefit expertise. USI’s employee benefits professionals provide the knowledge and resources to optimize our clients’ critical benefit decisions for maximum impact. We offer a broad and deep set of measurable employee benefit solutions that help our clients use their employee benefit offerings to attract talent and improve retention while maintaining an efficient and affordable cost structure.
USI’s employee benefit practice is designed to optimize benefit plans through comprehensive cost containment, best in class pricing, regulatory compliance and superior account service, including:
- Underwriting & Insurance Analytics – Analyzing data from multiple sources to manage and negotiate plan costs.
- HR Services – Administration platforms, call centers and service calendars to ease administrative burdens.
- Population Health Management – Plan design, disease management analysis and aligned incentives to improve health.
- Compliance/Healthcare Reform – Tools, expert guidance, and policies to promote compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Healthcare Cost Management – Options for members to make more efficient care decisions without sacrificing quality.
- Pharmacy Benefit Consulting – Solutions to increase transparency and minimize pharmacy costs.
- Ancillary Benefit Consulting – Competitive marketing and scoring to drive results for other benefit services.
To analyze our clients' business issues and challenges, our benefits team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to employee benefits and risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary business analytics with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s risk profile and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for improving their employee benefits plan through cost reduction and service enhancement resulting in an employee benefit trend advantage.
USI's Employee Benefits network includes hundreds of consultants around the country, local and regional account managers, healthcare underwriters, business analysts, compliance/ERISA attorneys, wellness directors, pharmacy consultants, communications experts, claims experts and other specialty service personnel. These professionals access sophisticated tools and strategic planning to design optimal plans, negotiate advantageous pricing, deliver preferred services and keep clients abreast of market changes.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our employee benefits practice offers highly specialized solutions and services to drive better value for your benefit spend. Email EBsolutions@usi.com or contact your local USI office today.