Construction Insurance and Services
Developing a Framework for Risk Management
USI’s Construction Practice delivers industry leading solutions and services across a wide range of clients including general contractors, trade contractors, property owners, investors and construction professionals. Our in-depth expertise aligns with all phases of the construction process so we can protect your business and your bottom line from start to finish.
We advise clients in the construction industry managing business risks related to Workers Compensation, Property Coverage, General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability, Automobile Liability, Contractor’s Equipment, Marine – Wet & Dry, Management & Professional Services, Environmental Risks, Cyber Risks, International Exposures, Claims & Risk Control, Certificate Review & Tracking and more.
USI's Construction Practice also offers specialty construction services including:
- Contract Review and Insurance Policy Compliance
- Experience Mod Review and Analysis
- Loss Forecasting
- Wrap-Up Insurance Programs including PRISM – The USI exclusive Wrap-Up Administration Platform*
- Project Specific General Liability Programs – Owner and/or General Contractor
- General Liability Only Programs (OCIP & CCIP)
- Builders Risk Insurance, including the USI Exclusive Program for property owners, developers and contractors*
- Equipment Floaters
- Surety Services
- Subcontractor Default Insurance
- Crane & Rigging and Heavy Equipment Insurance Programs
- Sub-Contractor Risk Management
- CAT Facility, a proprietary USI program for creating pricing and coverage stability for catastrophic risk exposures*
* Proprietary and exclusive USI programs.
To analyze our clients' business issues and challenges, our Construction team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary business analytics with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s risk profile and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for improving their total cost of risk.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our construction practice can help you manage your construction business risks providing greater protection and control. Email PCsolutions@usi.com to learn more or contact your local USI office today.