Heavy Equipment and Crane & Rigging Insurance
Insurance and Risk Management for Heavy Equipment Contractors
USI’s Heavy Construction team specializes in the unique risks of heavy construction contractors such as crane and rigging with and without operator, rigging services, millwright, machinery & equipment moving, plant maintenance, concrete pumping and heavy & specialized hauling. We have national expertise and a thorough understanding of the particular exposures faced by heavy equipment owners and operators.
With over 30 years of industry experience, USI’s Heavy Construction team advises clients on managing heavy construction risks related to Workers’ Compensation, On-Hook and Riggers Liability, General Liability, Umbrella/Excess Liability, Commercial Auto Liability, Contractor’s Equipment, Motor Truck Cargo, Property Coverage, Management & Professional Services, Environmental Risks, Cyber Risks, International Exposures, Claims & Risk Control, Certificate Review & Tracking and more.
USI's Heavy Construction Team also offers specialty construction services and coverage solutions including:
- Tailored Coverage Forms (for consistency & exclusivity)
- Implementation of Risk Management Programs
- Contract Management Review and Insurance Policy Compliance
- Experience Mod Review and Analysis
- Loss Forecasting
- Customized General Liability Programs
- Inland Marine Coverage (including Equipment Floater & Motor Truck Cargo)
- Bid & Performance Bonds
- Claim Advocacy (including a national network of expert appraisers, adjusters and lawyers)
- Experienced Service Staff (with an average of more than 20 years experience in Heavy Equipment Insurance)
- Certificate of Insurance Issuance 24/7
To analyze our clients' business issues and challenges, our Heavy Construction team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary business analytics with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s risk profile and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for improving their total cost of risk.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our Heavy Construction team can help you build a solid foundation for managing risk exposures. Email PCsolutions@usi.com to learn more or contact your local USI office today.