Risk Management for Manufacturing Businesses
USI’s Industrial Practice offers industry leading risk management and insurance solutions that result in positive financial impact for a wide range of manufacturing operations including plastics, metals, textiles, chemicals, electronics, energy products, food processing and heavy industrial equipment.
USI’s Industrial and Manufacturing team advises clients across the risk spectrum with a comprehensive suite of solutions that address the most cost effective and broad based program design. Our services include:
- Comprehensive Supply Chain Protection - USI CargoSafe Program
- Casualty Program Structuring
- Workers' Compensation Structuring
- General Liability
- Product Recall
- Property Coverage
- Catastrophe Risk Modeling
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Contract Evaluation and Compliance
- Claims Advocacy & Management
- Risk Control
- International Risks & Exposures
- Management & Professional Services
- Environmental Risks
- Cyber Risks
- Captives & Alternative Structures
- Directors & Officers Liability
To analyze our clients' business issues and challenges, our Industrial and Manufacturing Risk Management team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary business analytics with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s risk profile and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for improving their total cost of risk.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our national team of industrial specialists serve the constantly evolving risk needs of middle market manufacturers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or contact your local USI office today.