Personal Risk Services
Personal Risk Assessment for Wealth Protection
USI Personal Risk Services offers dedicated individual risk management consulting from the collaborative effort of 200+ personal risk professionals nationwide. As one of the nation’s largest privately held personal risk brokerage firms, USI’s expertise provides protection across the economic spectrum serving individuals, families, emerging wealth and Family Offices. Our multi-year strategic process evaluates short and long term impact to the personal wealth of our clients. We are focused on delivering actionable, measurable risk solutions that protect income and wealth, enhance coverage, control costs and provide more efficient investment of premium dollars.
USI provides solutions for personal risk services including:
- Property, Homeowners, Farm & Ranch – Protection for damage to real and personal property including ensuing loss for diminished value and loss of use.
- Automobile – Specialized offerings to complement a wide range of vehicles and driving needs for auto policies with a companion home policy.
- Umbrella – Additional layers of protection from potential law suits that keep pace with wealth accumulation and earning power.
- Recreational – Insuring the recreational vehicles that come with your success: jet skis, ATVs, snowmobiles, watercraft and aircraft.
- Workers' Compensation for Household Staff – Statutory benefits for workers in the home as directed by the law of the State of residence.
- Directors & Officers/Executive Risk – Protection for the risk of legal action for Non-profit Board service.
- Specialized Products – Additional specialty products such as Family Office Group Excess, Kidnap & Ransom, Identify Theft, and Private Collections designed to cover unique assets, hobbies and lifestyles.
To assess the individual risk of our clients, our personal risk services team leverages USI ONE®, a fundamentally different approach to risk management. USI ONE integrates proprietary personal risk assessment tools with a network of local and national technical experts in a team based consultative planning process to evaluate the client’s personal exposures and identify targeted solutions. Clients then receive tailored recommendations for enhancing coverage and managing rate control.
Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and learn how our personal risk specialists will address risk exposures with superior account service to reduce loss, manage costs and provide protection for your most valuable assets. Email PRSsolutions@usi.com to learn more or contact your local USI office today.