Tools and Resources for Career Development & Success
Our teams benefit from unparalleled training and support—helping both new and established professionals with foundational industry knowledge, technical skills, leadership development opportunities and a supportive sales culture.
USI associates have access to USI ONE®, a game-changing platform that delivers a unique set of enterprise solutions and resources to our clients and provides a process and path for our associates’ professional development and success. USI ONE represents Omni, Network, Enterprise—the three key elements that set USI apart from the competition.
- Omni – USI’s proprietary solutions engine encompassing every USI solution, what it means, the financial impact for clients, examples of where we’ve successfully implemented it, and how to communicate the value to clients and prospects. Through Omni, associates benefit from the vast experience of more than 500,000 clients, thousands of professionals and over 150 years of business history through our acquired agencies.
- Network – Dedicated technical experts networked nationally and embedded in local offices, working closely together to build integrated account teams. The USI Network provides unmatched Middle Market breadth and depth of skills, resources and industry insight to support learning and development.
- Enterprise – Team based strategic planning focused on helping associates understand and solve client business issues and challenges. Through the USI Enterprise process, associates meet regularly to expand ideas and practice skills in a collaborative, supportive environment.
To complement the tools and resources in our USI ONE process, USI offers a full suite of industry training and sales support programs led by award-winning experts.
- USI University – In-depth week long educational training led by industry veterans covering Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty and Personal Risk Management.
- USI Fast Start – Monthly four day sales training program that focuses on new business development processes for sales professionals and leaders at any stage of their career.
- Content on Demand – Industry articles, videos and interactive tools on relevant topics of critical importance to CFO’s, CEO’s and HR Directors, including new regulations and proven solutions. USI’s Content on Demand platform provides up-to-date insight to educate associates and engage clients and prospects with value added information.
- Leadership Development – USI executives from across the country partner with high potential associates to mentor and develop future leaders at USI. Our Future Leaders Program provides facilitative leadership skills, team based leadership strategies, process execution and a “behind the scenes” look at core measurements and tools that support our overall business objectives.
At USI our exceptional tools and resources attract, mentor and retain best-in-class talent. Experience the USI ONE Advantage® and join our team today!
"I've attended countless training sessions in my 30 years of sales, and have never come away so dramatically transformed."
"This is the absolute best industry training I have ever attended. The depth of content and the intense focus on developing habits and following a process is very beneficial, even to people who have been in the industry for years!"
"In speaking with other firms prior to joining USI, I can firmly attest that no one else is doing this type of training and the benefits that come out of this program are immense."
Interested in a career at USI? Start now, explore various career opportunities with USI across the United States.